How to Make a Vitamin C Face Mask
Vitamin C is one of the most popular skin care ingredients on the market, and we’ve created an easy and effective DIY recipe that delivers antioxidants, vitamins, and hydration. There are many different forms of Vitamin C, and today we’re using Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, or MAP. If you’d like to learn more about Vitamin C, its various forms, and how to use them, check out this blog.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a gentle, water stable form of Vitamin C known for its skin brightening effects and compatibility with sensitive skin. Combine with the gentle action of EcoSuds Powder and antioxidant-rich USDA Certified Organic Pomegranate Powder and you have the perfect mask to keep your skin glowing year-round! It’s particularly great in the winter months and because it can be packaged in its dry form it’s an easy and inexpensive addition to your product line.
Follow along with Teeneke in this step by step video, with written instructions below.
Equipment You’ll Need
• Mixing bowl
1. Simply add all ingredients to your mixing bowl and blend well with the whisk.
2. When ready to use: Mix with warm water or your liquid of choice to form a paste
3. Apply to face, neck and décolletage
4. Leave on for 5-20 minutes then gently rinse
5. Follow with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer
If you need additional help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-252-9639.