Recipe: Organic Gold Facial Serum
Ready for a new luxurious product to add to your line? Try out this easy Organic Gold Facial Serum. This daily facial oil is designed to deliver maximum nourishment while absorbing quickly. USDA Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is full of vitamins including Vitamin A and Vitamin C, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. USDA Certified Organic Camellia Seed Oil, also known as Tea Oil, is rich with oleic acid, vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9. USDA Certified Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil is soothing and especially beneficial for dry skin.
Oil blends are one of the easiest places to start formulating your own DIY skin care, and this recipe delivers a beautiful serum that feels luxurious, without the need for elaborate lab equipment.
Watch along with Teeneke in the video or jump to instructions and links to ingredients below the video:
Equipment You’ll Need
• Measuring Spoon
• Measuring Cup
• Mixing Bowl
Ingredients for the Organic Gold Facial Serum
• ½ cup (0.3250 LBS) – USDA Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
• ½ cup (0.2195 LBS) – USDA Certified Organic Camellia Seed Oil
• ¼ Tsp (0.0018 LBS) – USDA Certified Organic Pomegranate Oil
• 1 Tsp (0.0072 LBS) – Vitamin E Non-GMO
Total time to make: 10- 15 minutes
Yield: approximately ½ pound
Suggested packaging: 1-ounce bottle with treatment pump
Suggested pricing: $20-$40
1. Add all ingredients to your mixing bowl and whisk until fully blended.
2. Use after cleansing, toning, and after applying serum.
3. If you live in a dry climate, follow with a facial moisturizer.
PLEASE NOTE: Unless you have the proper certifications, you may not label this product as USDA Certified Organic. Please contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-893-1100.