Recipe: Exfoliating Strawberry Cleansing Oil
Exfoliating helps skin retain its fresh and youthful appearance and this Exfoliating Strawberry Facial Cleansing Oil combines the gentle exfoliating power of Jojoba Wax Beads with the nutrients of Cold Pressed Strawberry Seed Oil. This simple cleanser will remove make-up, exfoliate, and leave skin nourished and glowing!
It doesn’t have a strong smell, so consider adding your favorite Natural Fragrance Oil or Essential Oil. This is a great year-round cleanser but the use of Strawberry Oil makes this particularly suitable for the summer months.
Follow along with Teeneke for jump to the written instructions below:
Equipment You’ll Need
• Mixing bowl
• Measuring cups
• Measuring spoons
1. Add all ingredients to your mixing bowl and mix together with your whisk. Package into jars of your choice.
Directions for Use
• After washing your hands, pour a small amount of Exfoliating Strawberry Cleanser into your palms.
• Do not wet your face. Begin gently massaging the cleansing oil into your skin, with upward, circular strokes.
• Massage for one to two minutes, concentrating on the pleasure of the oil on your skin.
• Wet a clean facial cloth with hot (but not too hot) water and wring out excess water.
• Place the facial cloth over your face and let it ‘steam’ for about 30-45 seconds, or until the cloth cools
• Gently wipe off the oil and pat dry.
If you need additional help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org