Holiday Spiced Orange Room Spray Recipe
Give your home or holiday gathering a boost with this seasonal room spray: the Spiced Orange Room Spray.
One of the best parts of the holidays is all the smells—cloves, peppermint, citrus. You want your home to evoke all the rich memories and favorite treats of the holidays, even if family is further away this year. This easy-to-make holiday spice room spray leaves your house and linens smelling warm and cozy for the holidays. It’s just the right balance between subtle and strong.
This recipe is so easy to customize, it’s worth bookmarking to make new versions throughout the year. Think of the Bouquet Blend in the spring, Chai in the fall, or Freshmint year-round for the immediate refresh of any room, especially bathrooms or gyms. The Relaxing Blend is perfect in a spa or during a bath–you’ll find whatever vibe you’re looking for in our variety of unique essential oil blends.
Equipment You’ll Need
• Measuring spoons
• Small mixing bowl
• ½ Gallon Body & Linen Spray
• 3 Tbsp Spiced Orange Essential Oil Blend or any seasonal oil or blend of your choice. Please note this recipe originally used our old “Holiday Spice” which is discontinued. We love the Spiced Orange, Winter Spruce, or Chai Blends
• 4 Tbsp Polysorbate 20
Check out our Citrus Burst Room Spray Recipe as well!
Directions – Spiced Orange Room Spray
• Mix Spiced Orange Essential Oil (or blend of your choice) with Polysorbate 20.
If you do not want to use the Polysorbate 20, the essential oils will separate from the spray but you can simply shake the bottle before each use.
• Add to ½ Gallon Body & Linen Spray and shake well.
• Pour into spray bottles and use anytime you need a holiday pickup around the house.
If you need additional help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-252-9639.