Holiday Orange Spice Room Spray Recipe
One of the best parts of the holidays is all the smells—pine, peppermint, spices. You want your home to evoke all the rich memories and favorite treats of the holidays, even if family is further away this year. This easy-to-make holiday spice room spray leaves your house and linens smelling warm and cozy for the holidays. It’s just the right balance between subtle and strong. Happy holidays!
Equipment You’ll Need
• Measuring spoons
• Small mixing bowl
• ½ Gallon Body & Linen Spray
• 3 Tbsp Spiced Orange Essential Oil Blend or any seasonal oil or blend of your choice. Please note this recipe originally used our old “Holiday Spice” which is discontinued. We love the Spiced Orange, Winter Spruce, or Chai Blends
• 4 Tbsp Polysorbate 20
• Mix Spiced Orange Essential Oil (or blend of your choice) with Polysorbate 20.
If you do not want to use the Polysorbate 20, the essential oils will separate from the spray but you can simply shake the bottle before each use.
• Add to ½ Gallon Body & Linen Spray and shake well.
• Pour into spray bottles and use anytime you need a holiday pickup around the house.
If you need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-252-9639.