Lemon Sea Salt Hair Spray
Achieving summer beach hair is as easy as this simple recipe for Lemon Sea Salt Hair Spray. The Sea Salt Spray helps hold that beach-y, tousled hair look and lemon helps add summer highlights.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1/2 gallon Sea Salt Spray
- 1 Tbsp & 1 Tsp Lemon essential oil
- 1 Tbsp & 1 Tsp Propanediol (optional)
Mixing It Up
1. Add the lemon essential oil and propanediol to your mixing bowl and whisk together. The propanediol will keep the essential oil mixed even throughout the Sea Salt Spray. You can leave out the propanediol, but you will need to shake your spray before each use. Read more about propanediol.
2. Add 1/2 gallon of Sea Salt Spray to the same bowl and whisk all ingredients together.
Storage and Use
Pour off into bottles with spray tops and enjoy!