Warming Foot Powder
Cold weather means our feet are constantly covered with socks and slippers when we’re indoors and shoes and boots when we’re outdoors. This warming foot powder will help keep feet dry, warm, and best of all—smelling fresh and clean!
- Glass mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Wooden spoon (for mixing)
- 1/4 cup kaolin clay
- 1/2 TSP tea tree essential oil
Mixing It Up
- Kaolin clay may react with metal so be sure to use a glass mixing bowl and wooden spoon to mix your Warming Foot Powder.
- Add all ingredients to your glass bowl.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
Storage and Use
- Package powder in a powder sifter or jar.
Use as needed to keep feet dry and freshen up shoes and boots.
Watch A How To Video
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/essent30/public_html/Library/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3959