Natural Hair Keratin Treatment
Similar to a Brazilian blowout treatment without the release of harmful aldehydes!
The high percentage of keratin combined with the glycolic acid solution helps strengthen and smooth hair. This process is similar to a Brazilian blowout treatment without the release of harmful aldehydes. Be sure to follow the use instructions for best results!
- measuring cups
- mixing bowls
- stick blender/high shear mixer
- 2 Cups (61%) Basic Conditioner
- ¼ Cup (15%) keratin
- ¼ Cup (15%) glycolic acid solution
- 1 Tbsp (2%) vegetable glycerin
- 1 ½ Tbsp (3%) marula oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp (3%) avocado oil
- 1 Tsp (1%) konjac powder
Mixing It Up
- Gently heat using stove top or microwave 2 Cups of Basic Conditioner to 180F and remove from heat.
- In a separate container, combine ¼ cup keratin and ¼ cup glycolic acid solution
- Add the keratin and glycolic mixture to the heated Basic Conditioner while mixing with a stick blender or high shear mixer until fully blended.
- Add 1 Tbsp vegetable glycerin, 1 ½ Tbsp marula oil and 1 ½ Tbsp avocado oil and continue mixing.
- Slowly add 1 Tsp konjac powder by sprinkling into mixture while continuously mixing with stick blender or high shear mixer.
- Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
Storage and Use
Watch A How To Video
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/essent30/public_html/Library/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3959