MSM Facial Serum
MSM and hyaluronic acid are the stars of this easy-to-make recipe!
- stick blender/high shear mixer
- .78 lbs (78%) deionized water
- .31 lbs (3%) propanediol
- .0045 lbs (0.5%) tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
- .0035 lbs (0.5%) lactic acid
- .03 lbs (2.5%) glycerin
- .13 lbs (13%) MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- .017 lbs (1.5%) hyaluronic acid
Mixing It Up
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the hyaluronic acid to the room temperature water (or distillate).
- Mix thoroughly with a stick blender/ high shear mixer until all ingredients are fully dissolved in the water.
- Slowly sprinkle in the hyaluronic acid while continuously mixing. If the serum is too thick for you, add more water until you reach the desired consistency.
Storage and Use
This recipe should make approximately 1 lb of MSM Facial Serum. Package in bottles with a treatment pump and enjoy.
How to use: use a small pea-sized amount on cleansed and toned skin.
Follow with a facial moisturizer for best results.
Watch A How To Video
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/essent30/public_html/Library/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3961